Thursday, October 9, 2008

Day 9 of my "Birthday Month"

Well I am not lying to you when I tell you that I actually do have a "birthday month". When others only celebrate their birthday one day of the year, I am fortunate enough to extend my birthday beyond the 24 hours of the first day of  October straight through Halloween!

I received another gift today...a surprise gift at that! My sweet cousin Sonya (& my partner of all things pretty) dropped by to give me this little package of pretty fabric squares she found just for me! She said it was another birthday gift simply because she "loves me"...

Vintage pillowcase material, vintage  little roses, oh I love it!!!

DSC_0188

I am off to eat seafood with two of my very good friends I used to work with in banking...Carrie & Suzanne. They are treating me out to a birthday buffet tonight but I was informed however that they are not paying for my liquor bill (ahem). tee hee

Still celebrating with 22 days to go...

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Hi Jodie!

...I forgot to say, "Happy Birthday Month!" That's my style...take up the whole month!


...Thanks for entering my blog drawing!
*Heidi*