Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Day 8 of my "Birthday Month"

DSC_0178 (4)

The number 8 is my favorite number.  I really feel like today is going to be a great day. The cool weather is upon us this morning, even if it is only for a couple of days. Also, I went to sleep last night with visions of Silver Bella Pearls in my head as I hit a creative streak and actually started assembling my swaps!  

DSC_0178 (6)

I don't know about you, but sometimes, I will start pulling out all my supplies and goodies because I have this big ultra great idea in my mind. I get so excited to start that I vow to myself that I won't answer the phone nor turn on the TV.     I start...then nothing. Nothing at all. I just sit and stare at the mess I made and get frustrated.  I  clean it all up and I tell myself I will worry about this tomorrow.  You are with me right? Please tell me I'm not the only one and this has happened to you too! Well, last night was thankfully not one of those nights. As I watched the Presidential debate, I sat in my craft room and was very very creative. While the two candidates were trying to win the hearts of America, my heart was in my hands creating a whirlwind of pearly magic.

All of these pictures are just a sneak peak of "stuff" that I am using in the Pearls, Pearls, Pearls Swap.

DSC_0178 (3)

For those of you who have no clue as to what I am talking about, this is a  swap of 6 Silver Bella girls who will make 6 similar/same items with a pearl theme to be swapped on opening night. So therefore, I will come home with 5 wonderful pearly items and of course the item I made for me. It's all a surprise so I can't say what anything will be. I will show you pictures after November 16th.

Hope you have a "Happy 8th"