I said I'd NEVER do this but...Amy and Cher have both tagged me into telling everyone 7 things about me. What I don't understand is why would you want to know anything about me? I spill my guts on this blog almost every other day...what makes you think there is anything more you can squeeze out of me???
Well, maybe a little vintage photo of course!
As cute as she is above...this is not me! I am not fond of chicken. Oops...that's lagniappe information!!!!
1. I won't EVER walk outside barefooted...most certainly not in the grass.
2. Being a Cajun, raised & lived in Louisiana all my life, I don't eat gumbo or anything with roux. (But I can cook the best gumbo you ever put in your mouth!). And I just started eating boiled crawfish, shrimp and Chinese food just a few years ago.
(Hey does this count as two things?)
3. I've been to the top of the Eiffel Tower.
4. I hate bugs that fly. I will not stay outside at dusk when they are flying around. I will kill myself (or others around me) running, screaming and waving my arms like a mad woman if one buzzes within 10 feet of me.
5. My eyes are so dark brown, they are black. Really.
6. I met my husband when I was 15 years old (I'm now about to be 39) and I knew he was the one that I would marry and spend the rest of my life with. So far, I've been with him over half of my life...what a fun ride it has been!
7. I am deathly allergic to cats...not to their fur but to their dander. My eyes itch and swell shut. The worse part about that is I can't see where my bottle of Benadryl is!
(But I still love you Kramer!)
See, I'm really a boring person...trust me. I wake up 15 minutes before I leave for work, blog, go bother my husband and sister in law at work for 7 hours, visit my Dad, eat supper, blog, and I'm in bed for 9pm. I'm about as "maw maw" as you can get. Now you know the real me!
And I must NOT forget that I've also been tagged by Debbie, my trashy little friend whom I want to be like when I grow up. She's the sweetest chick and she says that I make her heart smile. I'm supposed to pass these tags on to more people who make my heart smile and who I want to know more about.
Let's just say that everyone who comes here to see what's happening makes my heart smile!!! And if you have a blog, I'm coming to see what's happening with you because I am SO nosey!!!!!
Thank you girls for thinking of me...this was fun!!!