Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Stay tuned for my Silver Bella 2008 Series

 

DSC_0048 (2)

Since I was a little girl, I've always loved to journal my thoughts. English was my favorite subject but please note that my grammar is not always perfect.  I do live in Louisiana so us  Southern gals tend to slang some words here and there...Ya'll know what I mean?

Okay so here goes. Since I took five classes plus a bonus opening night class, participated in one swap, & met lots of awesome friends with lots of moos to go through and enjoy the art work, I'd like to make a series of my adventures at Silver Bella and devote each post to that one special time of my fabulous weekend. I have lots of pictures to share and some great stories too. So, as soon as I get my suitcases unpacked, my story of Silver Bella 2008 will begin. (Don't you squinch your eyes like that at me. YES, it has been almost 48 hours that I have returned and NO, my suitcases are still not unpacked! So what?) Geez, I hope to finish my series by Thanksgiving so I can get my blog ready for Christmas...but are you in a hurry? Okay, I'll see what I can do because I DO get carried away sometimes...most of the time...okay, later!

2 comments:

Pam @ Frippery said...

Hey Jodie, I am so coveting your camera. Your pictures are gorgeous, (mine are mostly blurry). It was so nice meeting you, I had a blast. Can't wait to see your Bella series. There is so much to talk about it is hard to fit it all in. I have to clean up and organize before I can even think about anything else. Keep in touch! It was fun, Pam

Pam @ Frippery said...

OK Jodie, I had to comment again. I was reading old posts and I want to go to Worthmore's! OMG you are so lucky to have a piece of history to stroll through. Love it!Pam