Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My Ticket to Prayer Collage

 

DSC_0333 (2)

My last class of Silver Bella. This was also a fun class. I sat with Heather Ales, Cherie Wilson and Meleen Dupre. Here is Meleen, with her daughter, she's such a sweetie!

DSC_0063

We kind of guided ourselves through the class on our own because Rebecca wasn't feeling very well. But we managed to finish with lots of sticky glue and glaze, thread and paint! Here is a sneak peek of my finished project. I am taking pictures at night here so the lighting is not good, but better than nothing!

DSC_0334 (2)

Here I am with Rebecca Sower...(boy do I look beat up...I am!)

DSC_0061

She's the talent behind my favorite scrapbook embellishments, Nostalgiques. I love her vintage style and her hand-made crafty-ness.  So this is the end of my classes. Thanks for being so patient and putting up with all my Silver Bella business. I have ONE more post about my Silver Bella after hours...then after that, I promise I am finished.

Besides, I have great pictures to post about my weekend with the girls in New Orleans from last weekend!!!! It's coming soon!

No comments: