Sunday, October 12, 2008

Day 12 of my "Birthday Month"

Good morning! I am having such a relaxing Sunday morning...the weather is beautiful and breezy and I am enjoying my little surprise I received in the mail this week. In preparation for my upcoming anxiously anticipated event of  Silver Bella, I ordered some glass glitter and some mica flakes from...

Heather at Pretty Petals Boutique

DSC_0207 (2)

I fell in love with her blog (as you can see her link  on my side bar) and I truly love her style. Her vintage flair is intoxicating and is so inspiring to me. I can't wait to meet her in person in November and I am dreaming of the beauty she will bring to us for vendor night. I am...

Counting down the days to a dreamy weekend...

xoxo, Jodie

 

2 comments:

Heather ~Pretty Petals said...

Ohhhh such a sweet post Jodie! I am SO SO exited about Silver Bella and can't wait to meet you too... it will be such a great experience to be in a room full of women who "get" each other!

xoxo Heather

Anonymous said...

Ok mom...its day 12 and you still havent run out of "pretty" and "vintage" things to find???

This is getting out of control!

Oh and maybe if you didnt use up ALL of your gift cards in one trip, you would enjoy them more no matter what the price. Hint Hint make them last!

And i think i'm stuck reading your posts every other day.