Thursday, July 31, 2008

No comment...

Okay, I am new to this blog stuff. It's only been a little over a month now since I have created my wonderful little blog spot. I try to write often. I try to think of neat things to talk about. I am trying to post pretty pictures...But what I am getting around to say is...

NO ONE LEAVES ME ANY COMMENTS!   :(

NCRS Nationals 2008 St. Louis_037 (2) 

Are the thoughts of  my daily life going down the drain?

I get lots of  emails from some of you asking me questions and commenting about my posts, but is anyone really reading my blog? I mean, I read my favorite blogs daily and I am so jealous! Some blogs have from 1 to 135 comments! And Mine? For the last 7 posts...I have 0 comments. I look & feel like a dork. Would someone out there just show me some blog love and let me know you are out there looking in? Please?

PS...You gotta love this picture. It was sent to me by a best friend who just returned from St. Louis, MO. She really got a kick out of the drainage system. I thought it was beautiful! Thanks Janet for sending me the picture!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read you at least daily. I think you are doing a wonderful job. I guess I need to tell you that more often Love You SNL. Bea.

Heather Ales said...

I found your blog today off of the Silver Bella list! Great blog - I'll definitely pop by more often!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jodie! It was fun talking to you today! I read this post and had to leave the comment here. Sometimes the world is a big place and it takes awhile for people to find each other, but I am so glad to find you now! It will be really fun to meet at Silverbella!
xoxo, Tiffany

Heidi said...

Hi! I just came to your blog via the Silver Bella Yahoo group! I love ALL your pictures! I think I've read through your whole blog now, but picked this one to comment on!

Love the wooden gutter system!

Silver Bella Bound Blogger....
*Heidi*

PS having a blog drawing on my new and FINAL blog home....
everyday-cookies.blogspot.com

(w/ a hyphen!!!)