Monday, February 15, 2010

One World One Heart Winner!!!!

 

Oh my gosh, out of almost 400 comments, I closed my eyes and picked a winner!!!!

All the way from HOLLAND,

Miss Ester is the lucky gal!!!

Her beautiful blog is Pierelantijintes.

Of course I have NO idea what it means as her whole blog is written in a foreign language but she does have a language translator on her side bar ;) I automatically fell in love with her photos as I perused her blog and left a comment telling her that she won. From the look of her photos, I just think she might love "vintage" inspired stuff after all!!!! It was meant to be ;)

Ester will be receiving this vintage inspired book-box below...

DSC_0158 (2)

filled with goodies...

DSC_0167

Then to Ester's advantage, I filled up the box that I'm mailing the book-box in too!!!! What better stuffing to use than MORE vintage goodies! It's all going to Holland and I'm so excited!!!

This was my first time participating in OWOH and I have to say, it was so much fun. I love the "giving for no reason" aspect and most of all, I have really met some VERY wonderful friends too!!!

DSC_0161 (2)

I have to be honest here though, I haven't visited everyone on the list, not even close. However I do plan to visit a few more here and there when I do get a chance...all the way to the end of the list! Do you know that there were over 1,000 beautiful blogs that participated??? Cool huh?

I thank all of you who visited, took the time to leave a comment and especially those of you who now follow me and promise to visit often! Thank you!!!!

DSC_0163 (2)

A special thanks goes to Lisa at A Whimsical Bohemian for orchestrating this wonderful blog party for us all to enjoy. It took a lot of time and work to set this up and have it so nicely organized as she has done for the past several years. I'm looking forward to next year too!!!

So Ester, if you are reading this, please email me and send me your mailing address so that I can get this box of goodies to you, all the way from the good 'ole USA!!! Thank You!!!

{{{My email address link is at the top left of my blog}}}

25 comments:

My Grama's Soul said...

Oh Jodie.....She is one lucky winner. It sounded like such a fun project to be a part of - maybe next year.

Thanks for stopping by to say hi and leaving such heart felt comments. They really help cheer me up.

Blessings to you,

Jo

Debby said...

OH!!!! Ms. Ester is one lucky lady!
debby

Theresa said...

Oh what a lucky lady and from so far away! That was a really generous gift dear Jodie! Have a blessed day!

Lori said...

congrats to your lucky winner Jodie!!!

Marlene said...

oh how lucky!!!!! I love that book!
I need to get on line more..and check out the blogs too!!!

Tristan Robin said...

What a lucky lucky winner - congrats to her!

I'm off to sulk ;)

♥´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´♥ Tristan ♥

SharDon Exclusives said...

I am so glad for the Lucky lady who receives this lovely giveaway. Thank you for the opportunity you had so generously given to us,
Sharon

stefanie said...

what a lucky gal!!!

PinkPug,INK. said...

She is so lucky to win such an awesome prize! If you have too much stuff & want to get rid of some more, you can always send me some! ;)

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

Jodie, I fainted too! You missed the target by a few hundred miles! Your GPS must have a serious malfunction, lol!
Just kidding! Congratulations, Esther! I'm sure you will have a great time with all those wonderful goodies!!!
Hugs,
Julia

Tina said...

Congrats to Ester - lucky gal :D

Pierelantijntjes said...

Dear Jodie
I just looked at my blog and saw that i'm the winner off this beautifull give away. I can't say how much excited and thrilled i am. (sorry for my bad english)
Such a beautifull book box filled wich beautifull vintage goodies.
Thank you so much!!
And everyone thanks for the gradulations.
I feel so so lucky!
Jodie I will email my adress to you.

Warmly greetings from Ester

Pink Princess said...

Jodi, the winner is DUTCH!!!! Just like me YAY!!!!! The language she is writing in is Dutch lol.

Hugs fdrom another Dutchy...Marian

LiLi M. said...

Congrats to Ester, or better 'gefeliciteerd'. Mmm looks like a Dutch invasion over here...hehehe! Great prize Jody!

Barbara said...

Jodie, New to your blog.... congrats to the winner of that wonderful book box. Will come back and read old post when I have more time.
Glad I found you.

Barbara

Loveforpiemonte said...

It is a beautifull giveaway and congrats Ester (I am from Holland as well).
Have a nice day.
Madelon

Margreet said...

I am so happy for my dear friend Ester! She is really the one who need this. "Gefeliciteerd Ester"!!!
from Margreet

Karen said...

OH very fun! Congratulations to Ester. She is going to have a wonderful time with all those goodies!
HAGD! Karen

The Victorian Parlor said...

Ester is soooo lucky!!! Congratulations to her:).

Blessings,

Kim

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Ester is one lucky gal. We have a friend who is coming in from Holland this weekend on business. We only spent 9 hours there during our layover one year -- definitely need to go back and do the country up right! Thanks Jodie for your daily visits to my corner of the world. I appreciate all your lovely wishes. Have a blessed day! :) Tammy

Linda said...

Congrats to Miss Ester! That's quite a list of participants!! :)

Hope you're having a great week,
Linda

Lisa said...

Jodie,
Check that again, Lisa sounds a lot like Ester.
Lisa

Tara said...

Lucky Ester! Did you win anything yourself? I did unbelievably! I hope you have a super duper terrific fantastic Wednesday Jodie!

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Jodie,

Congratulations to lucky Miss Ester, she will be so happy to get her lovely box of goodies.

Hugs
Carolyn

Anonymous said...

Ekkk I love it! So pretty but of coarse I love everything your little crafty fingers get on! hehe Call me when you get a chance I am back home now and am wanting to see my Jodie!! Big hugs

toodles-
sarah