Friday, April 17, 2009

Come on, Join the Party!!!

Just a quick note to inform you that the fabulous Joy of Cupid's Charm is having a Beautiful Blog Party and she has invited us all to join in the fun. Did someone say fun? I'm IN!

Just click here to get the details, leave her a comment on her post to let her know that you'll be participating and don't forget to add the picture below to your sidebar.

                      Button-Big400

Don't forget to check her blog for all of the wonderful links that will be participating. 

May 1st will be a Beautiful Day in Blog Land Indeed!

2 comments:

Geralyn Gray said...

Me too.....me too---see you there!!!!!!!

Joy Jones said...

Oooh thank you so much for posting about my new event! I also wanted to stop by and say a big THANK YOU for coming to visit my blog during my "Celebrating Marie Antoinette" event. I appreciated your comments and it's so nice to meet others who are also interested in our dear Antoinette! Have a beautiful day ~ xo Joy