Saturday, March 7, 2009

Moving Day...

Well, all I can say now is I have one heck of a happy sister hosting her first meal (pizza on paper plates) in her brand new kitchen...

DSC_0043 (2)

A happy brother-in-law wondering what should go on top of the mantle...an urn or his brand new 42" flat screen?

DSC_0050 (2)

A happy niece who finally decided where her furniture will go in her brand new room...

DSC_0045 (2)

Total happiness all under the roof of their brand new home!!!

DSC_0051

~ Penny & Drew ~

DSC_0053

And what about me? Well, with the help of Excedrin PM and Aspirin every 4 hours, I think my little muscles (some of which I had no idea existed) will be better in a couple of...WEEKS!

It was fun and all worth it...just look at those smiles!

3 comments:

The Victorian Parlor said...

What a gorgeous house! That kitchen is grand! It's funny how many muscles we discover we have when we are lifting heavy boxes and furniture:) Try some camomille tea-it is a natural way to alleviate pain and relax muscles:)

Pam @ Frippery said...

I love the kitchen too. Gorgeous house, lucky family. Hope you recover soon. Speaking of kitchens, how about some pictures of that island/table you bought a while ago? Get busy girl! Pam

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

Wow.......what a stunning home. I think two of my little cottages would fit in that! I'll bet it would have enough space for a huge workroom. I covet a place to spread all my sewing/crafty stuff out.

Wishing them many happy years together in their new home.

Blessings,
Spencer