Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Get the picture?

 

DSC_0081 (2)

While in Old Town in Orlando, I stumbled across this lovely shop. It was a photography studio where you can be in vintage photos. But that's not what got me inside because although I love taking photos, I hate to be photographed!

{I have a love/hate relationship with any camera}

What got me in was all of these pictures in the outside windows.

{I guess this is what you would call window shopping, right?} 

So I tried my best to capture all this through a glass window because there was no photography allowed inside...I'm sneaky!

DSC_0076 (2)

**********

DSC_0077 (2)

**********

DSC_0079

**********

DSC_0080

**********

DSC_0082

So if the outside windows was full of this vintage love...check out the inside as you walked in. Don't you just want to go in there???

DSC_0078 (2)

And I love the name of the studio too!

Edited:

For those who are asking...YES, that is the floor! Full of photos, bank notes, ephemera, posters, etc. with a heavy clear acrylic on top! To die for I tell ya!

5 comments:

Frippery said...

Wow. Great displays. Is that floor decoupaged? Really nice. Hope you had fun, Pam

Tina said...

OMGosh is that the floor in the last shot!!??? I love it!

The Charm House said...

The floor...... I am in love with the floor!!! WOW!!! So Cool! Great Shots!!
Love your blog~ First time!
Yvette

stephanie said...

Wow...that floor is amazing...

Marie Reed said...

Holy Moly! I want into that store!