Monday, November 24, 2008

My Ticket to Holiday Home Tour

 

         DSC_0323 (2)

I'm not into things that collect dust...therefore I made my little house an ornament. Where I will hang it though, I am not sure.

DSC_0324 (2)

I'll just be honest and up front...if it weren't for Sandy being in my class and us having fun together, I probably would have been at the hotel bar a little earlier in the evening because by the time this class rolled around on Friday, I was somewhat burnt out. I did however manage to take a picture with my teacher...Charlotte Lyons. Can't you tell that I am soooo tired???

DSC_0020 (2)

So we got out of class, headed to the rooms to put our "stuff" up and get ready for the Vendor Fair! Off to the bar we went to sneak a drink first...and we found these two! (Well, three if you count the bar tender in the middle!) This is Pam (Frippery) and her wonderful husband Joe. We visited with them a while before we went to the vendor fair...I just LOVE this couple. More on them later...stay tuned!!!!!

DSC_0027

And here is Mrs. Victorian Gypsy (my other Sandi!) looking all...well Victorianly Beautiful dressed for the vendor fair!

                       DSC_0029 (2)

Here are some pictures I snapped at vendor night...

Curious Sofa's booth was one of my absolute favorites!!!!!!!!!

DSC_0033 (2)

DSC_0034 (2)

I actually got to meet Tiffany (ShabbyScraps) in person. She is as sweet in real life as she is over the keyboard!!!!! The girls took some pictures of me and Tiffany with my camera but they didn't come out clear. Also, another treat was finding some vintage french post cards from Gwen's booth! Thanks Sandy for helping me find my favorites!

DSC_0327 (2)

And some french Communion cards...I love these!

DSC_0330 (2)

And this was the end to the first full day of Silver Bella. Whew! I was tired to say the least. 3 classes down, 2 to go...Stay tuned.

No comments: