Monday, August 11, 2008

This cute little face...

brett's little rat

How can you resist it? Well that wasn't the case 2 days ago when my son said "Mom, I have a small problem"...  I thought, how bad can it be right? "Mom, my white hamster is missing, but don't be mad." Mad? Me? Ha! I was however just a little grossed out knowing there was a loose mouse in my house! And the worse part about it was that he was leaving to go back to his college apartment yesterday leaving ME to look for this little thing! So, to make a long story short, I was cleaning his room (on my lunch hour)  today and there she was...waiting for me in his closet like a good little girl. Hubby went to the convenience store and picked her up a bag of sunflower seeds to hold her until "her daddy" comes to pick her up tonight. He's got a lot to learn about parenting! Oh how I can't wait to be a grandmother! But not for a mouse!

No comments: