Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Bridal shower goodies...

I have the impromptu honor of helping some of my friends put a bridal shower together for Saturday. The couple was married in a private family ceremony a couple of weekends ago so now her family is inviting friends to celebrate. Here are a few peeks of the corsages we made. The small corsages are for the mother, mother-in-law and the two grandmothers. The large one with all the ribbons is for the new bride and the (6) cone corsages are for the lovely hostesses.

DSC_0048 (2)

 DSC_0051

These are my first cone corsages I have ever made.

DSC_0047 (2)

They were so much fun and I love this paper from K&Co. We beaded the little gold and silver curly-q's, added some sassy feathers, ribbon, & tulle. We also hung beaded sewing trims from the bottom for that added bling...

DSC_0050 (2)

1 comment:

Heather Ales said...

They are gorgeous! Absolutely lovely!